Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Can I get a little Love?

Hi! It's Gini here - stuck in the house with a foot of snow outside. So I decided I needed a break from all things wintery and cold (and you might need a little break too!) So I have a cute Valentine's card to share with you. I used the Sweet Love stamp (there are only two in the store, so if you are wanting this to make a card for your loved ones, you better hurry over and grab it!). Are you getting a lot of snow where you live? I'm dreaming of spring already!

3 comments:

  1. Ach wie schoen, tolles Motiv und eine tolle Karte
    lg gila

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, they are so cute.
    Your card is stunning. I really like the bright colours you used, so girlie and so romantic. It screams love. Love the texture you added with the glitter too.
    And to answer you question, no more snow in England (at least in the South) and that's good. I won't miss it (until next year that is).
    Laetitia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want some spring, too, for sure! I love the way you did the heart behind the image...I can't tell if it's bling or beads, but it looks really cool! I like how the whole card is pink and then they are matted on black.

    ReplyDelete