Thank you for following our Advent Calendar. Before I show you my Holiday tutorial I would like to announce the winner from yesterday. The lucky number is:.........12 - Gila
Please contact Summer through the sidebar button to claim your stamp of choice.
I decided to create a little lantern/lamp. I'm sure you've done these before - as I did a long time ago in school.
* Take your favourite DP and cut it in the desired size.
* Score at the bottom and the top - I scored at 3 cm - please note cm and not inch.
* Cut stripes from the top score line to the bottome one. Note - do not cut all the way. I cut 1 cm wide stripes.
* Then - roll the paper together to a cylinder and glue the sides together.
* It should look like this now:
* Take a window sheet and glue it together so that it also forms a cylinder.
* Insert the cylinder into the paper lantern/lamp and decorate as you like. I used cute little Brooke, some lace, ribbon with X-mas stars and socks etc, flower and leaves.
Then I inserted a little tea candle - but not a real one - but one that runs on battery. Here's a pic from another angle.
Hope you like this tutorial and try to create one as well. Remember to leave your name in the Linky Tool below so that you have the chance to be in the random drawing for a Holiday Stamp from
Belles 'n Whistles. Then check back in tomorrow to see who the lucky winner is and what hides behind Advent Calendar - Day 15.
Kram and good luck!