Friday, December 23, 2011

Advent Calendar Door # 23


Hello dear Belles'n'Whistles friends!
This is Kathrin here with our 23rd day of advent.

Before I tell you a bit about my creation I want to announce the winner of advent calendar day # 22. 
It's


Congrats! Please contact Summer with your choice of stamp.
Oh, it's only a little bit til christmas - here in Germany we are celebrating christmas eve and this is where the family comes together, the tree is up (yes, we don't put up ours earlier, christmas eve is the traditional day of putting it up and decorating it) and the kids - and also the adults of course - can finally get their presents.

Well, I guess some of you are like me - there's always something missing but with christmas being so close or even for older kids giving out a gift card or money is the best. But handing out these does not mean they can't be wrapped beautifully... And so I made a gift card/money holder to share with you today.

I made it the shape of a gift - and


was the perfect stamp to use here.
I even made the ribbons on the bows matching.


The gift card/money holder opens up like this - it's just folded in the middle - and on the inside I added a little pocket for the money/gift card and of course a little greeting. 

I had my tags made first so I made the whole gift card holder match in color - which meant mainly browns again. But I love the elegant touch this adds.

Also today you have  a chance to win a stamp of your choice. Just add your name to Mr. Linky.

Wishing all of you peaceful and very merry christmas!
Hugs,
Kathrin




8 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous!!! Thanks for showing us!! hugsxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Card.. I love the money pocket... I might use this idea for one of my Konfirmand cards for next year..
    The D.Paper with text is Beautiful..
    Lovley Colors and Embellishing..
    And the image is Beautiful!!.. Fantastic Card!

    Merry Christmas! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just so gorgeous and I love this little cutie here. Really awesome giftcardholder, I´m sure there´ll be some happy bunny, who recieve this soon,
    Have a wonderful christmas everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a pretty way to give a gift card or money. Wonderful image and gorgeous colourway.
    Merry Christmas
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful GC holder and your adorable image is just perfect for it! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful; lovely colors. The ribbon goes so well with her dress and the gift wrapping. Frohe Weihnachten.

    ReplyDelete