Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Snow Fight!


Hello Belles 'n Whistles Fans I hope you are all doing well! I'm just dropping by to let you all know that yesterday started our first challenge for 2012 over at the BnW Challenge Blog! Come and join us for our 'FROSTY' challenge! Anything snow, ice, cold, Winter themed! And now our challenges are monthly challenges to give a little extra time to enter! Here is my icy inspiration:


I used Snow Fight Snowbaby from the Snowbaby collection. I colored her using my Copics. Papers are from an older Bo Bunny collection I found in my scrap box. Sentiment is from Whimsy. All embellishments are from my stash.

Looking forward to your frosty entry at our BnW Challenge Blog 

Hugs, 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love these colors and all of the wonderful embellishments. I actually colored my image for the challenge, I just need to get it onto a card!

    ReplyDelete