Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Christmas card

I know it is long time until Christmas, but I have made a christmas card.
Last year I made 3 christmas cards each month, and I was so happy in December, because I had finished my cards.
This year I have decided to make two cards each month. Hopefully I can make it.

For this card I have used a beautiful image from BnW 2011 christmas collection.
The cute little boy is colored with distress ink, reinkers. I have also added stickles, star dust.
My card is decorated with laces and flowers. 
I have used a Martha Stewart punch to make the snowflakes.

Thank you for visiting us.
Hugs, Audhild

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Audhild, your image is amazing and your coloring is sooo beautiful! TFS

    Janneke XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card and such a beautiful image Well done
    hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could get my act together to make several Christmas cards per month, too! Your card is soft and sweet. Love these colors and how you colored the image, as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree Krista has some fab images....love your card and all the details that you include in here........
    Plastic Card
    Plastic Cards
    Scratch Card Printing

    ReplyDelete