Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Spring card!

I am sorry but this post ended up on the challenge blog hahaha.. I feel idiotic.

For this Springy card, I used 2 images. Jam Jars and Ladybug grass from the latest collection
Oval and red oval frame were mounted on 3d foam.
Coloring was done with Copics. 
Flowers: button and silk flower from stash, lower flower (plaid) PTI
Flourishes are from MFT.
I have no idea what the DP is .. sorry.


Thank you for stopping by 
and we have a new Belles N Whistles challenge up with a theme of hearts!
Have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

  1. was für eine schöne karte, die ist so klasse.
    ich bin traurig, hab den stempel vom adventskalender nicht bekommen.
    lg gila

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Gila
    I sent you an email! Ich habe Dir eine email geschrieben! :-)

    Beautiful card Lils - your coloring is as stunning as always!!!

    Hugs,
    Iris

    ReplyDelete