Monday, February 20, 2012

Wishing You A Fairy Happy Birthday

Hi there, Lynda here, with a little gift tag to share with you today!  I'm actually traveling at the moment, so of course this post is prepared ahead of time...  LOL

I am going to keep this fairly short and sweet, but to the point.  It's been a while since I've used, or even seen these sweet Belles 'n Whistles Fairies used.  Of course they do tend to be more of a "Spring/Summer" type of stamp, but I couldn't resist.  My last post showed that sweet little Clown, in cheery colors, and I'm still in that mood to create with lots of color.  So here we go.....  We've got lots of color and a sweet little Fairy birthday gift tag, using "Fairy Wishes".


Copic's were used to color this darling fairy, as well as some Stampin' Up markers for the fine thin lines in the green leaf.  I used silk flowers and a button to embellish, and some light blue "bling".
The opposite side of this gift tag simply says "To The Birthday Girl:  and - with love from:

Thanks for stopping by, and taking a look at my gift tag using  "Fairy Wishes" from Belles 'n Whistles "Fairy Friends Collection"


3 comments:

  1. Adorable image.. Beautiful Colors ..and Lovely Decorated! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I like the cluster of flowers and how you placed the rhinestones down through the image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Colours , lovely tag and sweet image
    hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete