Monday, March 19, 2012

Bringing a Little Sunshine Your Way

Good Afternoon Friends,  boy there is nothing like being late.  I swear that everything I've done today I've been behind... or running late.  I think if my head were not attached to my shoulders, I'd lose it.  ha ha

I have a card to share with you today, and I should have had my post ready to go early this morning, but nope.... not this time.  I'm sorry for my delay.... 


I have been LOVING working with Lavender colors the past week or two, I don't know what it is, maybe just a feeling of Spring Time has taken over. 

I've used "Pretty in Patches" from Belles 'n Whistles SweetArt Girls II collection.  She's currently out of stock there, but it is possible that you can still find her at other places such as Simon Says Stamp or 7 Kids College Fund.  

Isn't she just adorable?  I love her big bows, and large sun hat.   I couldn't resist adding a touch of yellow to these shades of purple, just for a little contrast.

Are you feeling a little bit of Springtime Sunshine yet?

Thanks for stopping by today, once again, I'm sorry for my delayed post.....


 

6 comments:

  1. What a stunning card Lynda ;o)
    I love this stamp, she is so great ..

    Janneke XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of the purple! Great layering, too. I'm wearing purple today, and someone commented that my outfit reminds her of spring. Your card does the same! Happy spring in just a few days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ein wunderschönes Frühlingskärtchen ist das geworden.

    LG
    Ulla

    ReplyDelete
  4. Education is not the filling of a pail,but the lighting of a fire. A human being is not attaining his full heights until he is educatedPMP Training chennai

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi all World historical events,Android apps tamil news,World news on android Breaking news for iphone

    ReplyDelete