Monday, March 5, 2012

good bye....


Happy monday dear Belles'n'Whistles fans!

Well, after Vicki's "hello" posting last friday I just had to name my post "good bye". And I am writing this with a very sad heart. 
You might have noticed that I haven't been around much lately and after a lot of thinking I have decided to step down from this wonderful team. I have been a DT member from the very first stamp BnW brought out and I so love these wonderful Belles'n'Whistles images, the amazing group of ladies and of course our lovely Mama Summer and so this is very hard for me. But you know, sometimes life changes and we have to make our way of living match the new circumstances. 

So I am sending out a huge thank you to each and every one of our readers,
to you Summer, for being such a sweetheart all the time and for having given me the chance to be on this wonderful team and play with these adorable stamps you brought out to all the stampers,
and to all of the amazing ladies from this team that soon became like a little family and that will always be in my heart and my mind.

I am saying good bye with a card that I used "Pretty in Patches" on. I thought this image matches the occasion because she seems to look a little sad...

I promise to be around so for sure we'll meet each other again in blogland.

Biggest hugs,
 

8 comments:

  1. Oh dear, so sad to see you go hun, I for one have so enjoyed to see all your gorgeous creations here, since I found this wonderful blog some time ago. But I´ll sure wish you all the best of luck with your future life too, as we all know, that we sometimes have to make this kind of sad decisions too, but I will look forward to meet you outhere in blogland somewhere, that´s for sure, and hope, we´ll see you back here now and then as a GD sometimes too? The card today is just as wonderful as always hun, and I´ll really miss them around, but have a wonderful time ahead and lots of fun, I hope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sad to see you go fellow teamie, but totally understand and I wish you the best of luck in whatever you do!! You will be missed greatly!! BIG HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really don't like Goodbyes, but sometimes life gets in the way of other things and it has to be done. Your card is beautiful and that little sad face says it all. Good Luck in future and hope to see you again. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to see you go. Good luck to you. Your card is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sad to see you go .. I sooo love your card, creations and your coloring ;o)
    Good luck with everything sweetie and I will follow your blog.
    Your card is amazing!

    Hugs, Janneke

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, it's so sad that you need to step down. I understand that life happens and sometimes, it just gets in the way of our crafting time! Take care of you and yours. Your farewell card is gorgeous. Of course, then again, all of your work is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You'll be missed Kathrin. Wish you all the best!

    Big hugs,
    Iris

    ReplyDelete