Thursday, March 22, 2012

I Spy With My Eye....

Hello friends!!!  Hope you are all enjoying this gorgeous Spring-time weather like me!!
It's my turn to post today and I thought it would be so much fun to share some really gorgeous creations with you all that I found lurking around in the
If you haven't been there yet to share YOUR Belles n' Whistles creations, please do as we all really enjoy looking at everyone's creations with these OH SO DARLING Belles n' Whistles stamps!!

Here's one I found from Janneke:
Oh I just LOVE the colors in this one, don't you?!  So Spring pretty!
---------------------

Here's one I found from Carla S:
Love all of the stitching and gorgeous die cut vine!!
---------------------------

Here's one I found from Ann-Charlotte:
Such pretty lace and heart pearls along with all of the charms!!

See what I mean?!  You can get so much inspiration from others in the gallery!! So please keep sharing those beautiful creations with us using your Belles n' Whistles stamps!! :)
------------------
**Don't forget about our current challenge going on this month with the theme of "Butterflies"!*
to see full details on the challenge and be inspired from the guest designers and design team members! 
Thanks so much for stopping in today!  Hope you will stop by and share your creations with us soon! :)

3 comments:

  1. What sweet from you Vicki to pick my card .. Thank you so much ;o) I love this image and all the rest to ;) Summer realy spoiled me when she send all those beautiful stamps that I won at the Advent Calender *mwah they are all so pretty.

    I like the other cards to .. all so pretty made ;)

    Janneke XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Main thing in a card is its color, all the cards have best color scheme,and the hat in second card is awesome.

    plastic cards
    plastic card printing
    scratch cards printing

    ReplyDelete