Monday, April 16, 2012

Spring is In The Air

Good morning everyone!  I thought I'd share what I have created for the challenge that just started today over on the BnW Challenge Blog.  The theme there is Spring is in the Air, and I couldn't have picked a better stamp to use.

I've been digging into my older Belles 'n Whistles Stamps, simply because I sometimes feel that some of my old favorites don't get as much attention these days....  Every stamp that is designed by Elisabeth Bell is absolutely precious in it's own unique way, and I always have such a hard time to decide what I'd like to color.  This time around, I decided to color "Li'l Miss Poppy".  She was one of the very first stamps released by Belles 'n Whistles....  Poor Li'l Miss Poppy was feeling neglected and was just dying to be inked and colored.  =)


I really wanted to stick with the blue/yellow color combination, simply because I really don't use it that often, but it's a very pretty combo, don't you think? 
I went crazy with the distressing, I just couldn't help myself here.  I've used my copics for coloring this little cutie, and some distress inks around the edges of things.

I hope that you've been inspired, and want to dig out some of your older Belles 'n Whistles stamps and come over and play with us this month for the BnW Challenge - "Spring is in the Air" 

Even if you don't have any older BnW stamps, of course you can play with us anyway, as long as you are using a stamp that Elisabeth Bell has designed...  All EB Designs are welcome for the challenge.

Thanks so much for stopping by today  =)

14 comments:

  1. I love that color combo; my brother and his wife used it for their 2000 wedding. Ok, now I feel old. LOL. Anyway, cute card! I like your doodling and the flower cluster, as well as your distressing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card. I love the sweet image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. If I could receive this kind of card I will truly love it and appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the blue and yellow you used on this card. It's a color combo I haven't used much and your card is a great inspiration. You colored your image beautifully and your paper distressed is absolutely wonderful. This is a very very pretty card, sweet, cheerful and delightful! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  5. An Edwardian lady in full dress was a wonder to behold, and her preparations for viewing were awesome.Bridal silks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, a really wunderful looking girl, i love your card. Cute card!
    veronika

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow amazing card! such a good approach to make good cards like that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oi Linda!!!

    Parabéns pelos belíssimos trabalhos! Que em 2013 seja um ano de muita criatividade, paz, saúde, abençoado e iluminado!!!

    Beijos

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the information... I really love your blog posts... specially those on Local Tamil News

    ReplyDelete
  10. Title:
    The Best High Returns on Best Investment
    Content:
    Welcome to Make Money Online with best investment in Hedge fund day trading with high returns on Daily Interest the world best revenue sharing program in which High withdraw is only $5 which is on daily basis.
    For More Details click the link below:
    Yield Investment Program, Best Hyip, Best Investment, Hyip Monitor, Forex Fund, Daily Profit, Monthly Interest, Monthly Profit, Earn Money Online, Money Maker Group, Dream Team Money and like this much more and you can withdraw the amount throw referral commission, eCurrency Invest, LibertyReserve, Alert Pay and SolidTrustPay as well. Get 200% profit within 150 days and the minimum
    Web Link:
    http://www.whatacash.com

    Display Name: whatacash

    ReplyDelete
  11. Title:
    The Best High Returns on Best Investment
    Content:
    Welcome to Make Money Online with best investment in Hedge fund day trading with high returns on Daily Interest the world best revenue sharing program in which High withdraw is only $5 which is on daily basis.
    For More Details click the link below:
    Yield Investment Program, Best Hyip, Best Investment, Hyip Monitor, Forex Fund, Daily Profit, Monthly Interest, Monthly Profit, Earn Money Online, Money Maker Group, Dream Team Money and like this much more and you can withdraw the amount throw referral commission, eCurrency Invest, LibertyReserve, Alert Pay and SolidTrustPay as well. Get 200% profit within 150 days and the minimum
    Web Link:
    http://www.whatacash.com

    Display Name: whatacash

    ReplyDelete
  12. Excellent weblog right here! Also your site lots up fast! What web host are you the usage of? Can I am getting your affiliate hyperlink on your host? I wish my web site loaded up as quickly as yours lol
    Cccam Server | Best Cccam Server | Cardsharing Server | Best cardsharing

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just to tell you, I do think there is a trouble with your RSS, it isn't showing right in my Feed viewer. It just began occurring a few days ago, did you alter some thing on the blog?
    Top Ten Web Hosting Revi5ews

    ReplyDelete
  14. Howdy would you mind letting me know which web host you're using? I've loaded your blog in 3 different internet browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot quicker then most...Cardsharing Server

    ReplyDelete